1) It is always a good idea to embed the fonts within the PDF document you create. If you do not, there is a danger that one or more of the fonts you have used will not be present on the printer's system, and in which case the font you chose will be replaced by a substitute, and that can mess up the layout of your poster.
2) Make sure the title and author's name are prominent and eye-catching.
3) Use graphs, tables, diagrams and images where appropriate. Use boxes to isolate and emphasize specific points.
4) Always follow the conference guidelines, which may be specific about what you are expected to present.
Poster I like:
http://www.roughstockstudios.com/images/work/poster-NoOn8.gif
I got this poster from Google, I really like it because it is simple and clear. It also grabs the attention by making parts of the message bigger and more obvious.
No comments:
Post a Comment